- The NIPN policy component is hosted by the Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI), which is chairing the Monitoring, Evaluation and Research Working Group of the National Nutrition Programme.
- The NIPN data component is also hosted by EPHI.
- Technical assistance is provided by IFPRI.
- The project is supported by the EU Delegation and managed by EPHI.
- Activities started in 2018.
- NIPN Ethiopia Communication Strategy. Ethiopian Public Health Institute, Addis Ababa, March 2020.
- CNA Report and CNA Tools. Ethiopian Public Health Institute and International Food Policy Research Institute, Addis Ababa, January 2020.
- NIPN Ethiopia. The Rapid Literature Review Guideline. The International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI), the Ethiopian Public Health Institute (EPHI) & the National Information Platform for Nutrition (NIPN).Addis Ababa, 2020.
- DURE Technology. Overview of the nutrition information system in Ethiopia. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, Global Support Facility for the National Information Platforms for Nutrition initiative. 2019.