- The NIPN policy component is hosted by the Secretariat for Food and Nutrition Security (SESAN), which coordinates the activities of the organisations involved in the National Council for Food Security and Nutrition (CONASAN), comprising eight ministries.
- The NIPN data component is also hosted by SESAN, which manages the food security and nutrition information system (SIINSAN).
- Technical assistance is provided by the Research and Higher Education Center for Tropical Agronomy (CATIE).
- The project is supported by the EU Delegation and managed by CATIE.
- Activites started in late 2017.
- SIINSAN PORTAL
- Centro Agronómico Tropical de Investigación y Enseñanza (CATIE)
- SUN country fiche - Guatemala
- PiNN Guatemala. Inspiring the shift from nutrition policy to implementation: how existing data can support nutrition decision-making in Guatemala. Brussels, Belgium: European Commission, Directorate-General International Cooperation and Development, Directorate Planet and Prosperity. 2019.
- Lovon, M. Evolución de las estrategias de reducción de la desnutrición crónica en Guatemala. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, NIPN Global Support Facility. 2019.
- DURE Technology. Overview of the nutrition information system in Guatemala. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, Global Support Facility for the National Information Platforms for Nutrition initiative. 2019.