- The NIPN policy component is hosted by Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA), which facilitates the NIPN multisectoral advisory committee.
- The NIPN data component is hosted by the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS).
- The project is supported by the EU Delegation and managed by KNBS.
- Activities started in 2019.
- Kenya Institute for Public Policy Research and Analysis (KIPPRA)
- Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS)
- SUN country fiche - Kenya
- DURE Technology. Overview of the nutrition information system in Kenya. Montpellier, France: Agropolis International, Global Support Facility for the National Information Platforms for Nutrition initiative. 2019.